About the Book
In this advanced textbook, Michael Myers brings a wealth of insight to the research process. Combining abstract and theoretical considerations with those of a practical nature, such as tips for interviewing or for the final stage of writing up, Myers establishes an expansive resource for those involved in qualitative resource that will aid them from start to finish.
In this book the reader will be provided with the resources to:
- understand the underlying philosophies of qualitative research in business and management;
- be aware of a variety of qualitative research methods;
- gain insight into examples of the previous use of qualitative methods in business and management;
- analyse and critically evaluate research, including discussion of using qualitative data analysis software.
- carry out their own research in business and management;
- write up their research for publication.
This book will be an indispensable resource both to those just embarking on their research as well as existing researchers in business and management.