Journal of Advanced Academics
is a quarterly journal that focuses on research that supports and enhances advanced academic achievement for students of all ages. In particular, JAA
publishes articles that feature strategies for increasing academic achievement, programs that promote high levels of academic achievement and engagement, and programs that prepare students to engage in high-level and rigorous academics.
There are a variety of ways that students are served by or prepared for advanced academic programs. JAA articles may include the following topics:
- Curricular and instructional differentiation
- Programs and strategies for closing the achievement gap
- Programs that provide enrichment or acceleration in advanced content areas.
- Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, and Honors Programs.
- Advanced mathematics and high-level reading strategies