|This award-winning text, now fully updated with SPSS Statistics, is the only book on statistics that you will need!
Fully revised and restructured, this new edition is even more accessible as it now walks students through from introductory level to advanced level concepts, all the while grounding knowledge through the use of SPSS. Andy’s humorous and self-deprecating style and the book’s host of characters make the journey entertaining as well as educational.
While still providing a very comprehensive collection of statistical methods, tests and procedures, and packed with examples and self-assessment tests to reinforce knowledge, the new edition now also offers:
A more gentle introduction to basic level concepts and methods for beginners
- New textbook features to make the book more user-friendly for those learning about more advanced concepts, encouraging 'critical thinking'
- A brand new full colour design, making it easy for students to navigate between topics, and to understand how to use the latest version of SPSS
- Both ‘real world’ (the bizarre and the wonderful) and invented examples illustrate the concepts and make the techniques come alive for students
- An additional chapter on Multilevel Modelling for advanced level students.
- Reinforced binding to make the book easier to handle at your computer workstation.