Here are the steps in designing a questionnaire. What would steps 5, 6 and 7 be?
1. Define the aims of the questionnaire (what do we want to find out?)
2. Examine if there are existing questionnaires we could use (can we use a questionnaire that someone else has made?)
3. Develop the questions of our own questionnaire
4. Define how we will select the sample of people who will complete the questionnaire.
8. Analyse findings from the questionnaire
9. Interpreting the questionnaire
Built With Course Genie