|Satya P Das||Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi|
|© 2008||372 pages||SAGE Publications Pvt. Ltd|
- A strong emphasis on concepts, their explanation, understanding and application.
- Graphical and logical derivations supplemented by economic intuition in easy-to-understand English, while retaining the rigour of algebraic treatment.
- Numerous real-life examples, largely pertaining to India.
- Two unique chapters: Demand for Assets and Game Theory and Economic Applications.
- Questions at the end of each chapter, emphasising the application of concepts.