|Trena Paulus||University of Tennessee|
Washington State University
|Paul Dempster||University of York|
|© 2014||216 pages||SAGE Publications Ltd|
The text shows you how to select and use technology tools to:
- engage in reflexivity
- collaborate with other researchers and stakeholders
- manage your project
- do your literature review
- generate and manage your data
- transcribe and analyse textual, audio and visual data
- and represent and share your findings.
The book also considers important ethical issues surrounding the use of various technologies in each chapter. On the companion website, you'll find lots of additional resources including video tutorials and activities.
Whether you're a novice or expert social researcher, this book will inspire you to think creatively about how to approach your research project and get the most out of the huge range of tools available to you.