Instructor Teaching Site
The new instructor teaching site provides one integrated source for all instructor materials, including the following key components for each chapter:
- An updated electronic test bank, available to PCs and Macs through Diploma software, offers a diverse set of test questions and answers to aid instructors in assessing students’ progress and understanding. The software allows for test creation and customization and each chapter includes multiple choice, true/false, short-answer and essay questions. The test bank is also available in Microsoft Word.
- PowerPoint presentations designed to assist with lecture and review, highlighting essential content, features, and artwork from the book.
- Lecture notes have been provided for each chapter that can be used to structure daily lesson plans.
- Classroom activities and discussion questions are provided to reinforce active learning.
- Informative Web sites and media links provide your students with another source of enrichment material related to each chapter’s content.
- Carefully selected, web-based video link resources feature relevant content for use in independent and classroom-based exploration of key topics.
Student Study Site
SAGE’s course cartridges provide you with flexible, editable content in formats that import easily into your learning management system. Course cartridges include test banks, Microsoft® PowerPoint slides, and links to multimedia assets to help you build an engaging, comprehensive course. SAGE’s course cartridges are compatible with many popular learning management systems.