|Natalie Canning||The Open University|
|© 2012||216 pages||SAGE Publications Ltd|
Chapters focus on how settings can improve quality experiences for young children and how to implement strategies that lead to quality improvement.
Issues covered include:
- multi-disciplinary working
- evaluating impact through reflective practice
- creativity, digital technologies and play
- safeguarding young children
- leading practice and leading change
- working with parents
- improving the quality of student experience
This text allows students and practitioners to examine and reflect on practises that lead to creative Quality Improvement Strategies (QIS) in Early Years settings.
Michael Reed is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Worcester, Institute of Education: Centre for Early Childhood
Natalie Canning is a Lecturer in Early Years at The Open University.