Selections From CQ Researcher
SAGE Publications, Inc
- Overviews briefly summarize the areas that will be explored in greater detail in each chapter.
- Background sections provide a history of the topic—legislative measures, executive actions and court decisions—to illustrate how current policy has evolved.
- Current Situation sections examine contemporary policy issues, legislation under consideration and current legal proceedings.
- Each article contains a wealth of photographs, charts, pro/con debates, and chronologies.
- Outlook sections that address possible regulation, court rulings, and initiatives from Capitol Hill and the White House over the next five to ten years conclude each article.