Information for Book Sellers
- SAGE Publications now Live on PubEasy
- Setting up an account with SAGE Publications
- Internet ordering
- Key contacts
- Representatives and agents
- Returns policy
- Promotional material
- PDF's of our subject catalogues
- Download price list and new books descriptions
- 2015 Subject Catalogues in excel format
- 2014 Subject Catalogues in excel format
- New book title information sheets
Free, fast and cost-effective ordering for booksellers worldwide:-
SAGE Publications now has its entire list of over 6,000 titles available online at PubEasy.com; the online service connecting booksellers with their publishers and suppliers. With an efficient ordering service and easy-to-use site, we’ve joined PubEasy.com to make it even simpler for booksellers to do business with us.
Registered PubEasy booksellers can now access valuable book information and time saving features, including:
- Accurate and up-to-date price and availability checks
- Online searching of extensive bibliographic information
- Fast online order placement functionality
- 24 hour, 7 days a week online access
New trade customers wishing to purchase our titles on a credit basis are requested to send their first order with a bank reference and references from two UK publishers with whom they are currently trading and to whom they have already made payments against a credit account.
Orders may be sent by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give your account number, the quantity required, the ISBN, author and title for each book, and tell us of any special shipping arrangements. Please note that Email is not secure so sensitive information such as credit card numbers should not be sent via Email.
- Head of Sales: Tony Histed (email@example.com)
- Sales Administration Manager: Amanda Fox (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sales Manager, Asia Pacific: Nicola Everitt (email@example.com)
- Head of Customer Services: Alison Browne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Key Accounts/Special Sales Manager: Adam Birchall (email@example.com)
- Contact details of worldwide representatives and agents
Pre-authorisation is not required for returns provided our returns parameters are met. The original invoice or a document stating the correct ISBN, quantity returned and the original invoice numbers, must accompany books being returned. Titles must be in re-saleable condition and are returned after six months and before fifteen months from invoice date.
Publishers errors, imperfect and damaged copies will be accepted up to eight weeks from invoice.
For titles where invoice numbers cannot be located then pre-authorisation will be required. Please contact your sales representative or send these requests to SAGE, marked for the attention of the customer Returns Department, and we will endeavour to locate these invoice numbers. Authorisation will be confirmed as soon as possible.
Unfortunately any titles sent back to SAGE which do not meet the returns criteria or without prior authorisation will not be credited.
Returns should be sent to our warehouse:
Unit 18 FengateEast
All trade customers purchasing at least £100 net per year receive regular information on our new books. Customers wishing to receive leaflets in the major subject areas covered by SAGE Publications should write to the relevant Sales Assistant specifying the areas of interest and the name of the individual to whom the leaflets should be directed.
'A complete price list of all the books in print and forthcoming to 17th November 2014 plus advanced information on some later titles from all the SAGE Publications imprints is available to download in two versions: as a standard Microsoft Excel 4 file and as a compressed Zip file containing the same Microsoft Excel 4 file. The books are categorized by subject area and a key to the category codes is also available to download.
Please note that all prices and publication dates in this list were correct on 17th November 2014, but are subject to change without notice. This file will be updated monthly so please check back for new versions. Details of all the books in this file can be found in the books section of this website where prices and publication dates are updated daily.
- Download Complete Price List Excel File
- Download Category Codes Key
- Download Zip File of Complete Price List Excel File and Category Codes Key
New Books Catalogues
The following Excel file offers bibliographic data and a short description using HTML tags for books featured in our recent New Books catalogue in a format suitable for importing into many databases. Please note that prices are at the time of printing and are subject to change.
To download the above files:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer users: right click a file link above and chose the option "Save Target As..." from the mini menu that is offered.
- Netscape users: right click a file link above and chose the option "Save Link As..." from the mini menu that is offered.
CQ Press Order Forms and Price Lists
- Download the CQ Press College Titles Order Form (625kb)
- Download the CQ Press College Order Form in Excel (62kb)
- Download the CQ Press Library Reference Order Form (279kb)
- Download the CQ Press Spring Library Reference in Excel (37kb)
Our 2015 subject catalogues are also available in excel format and contain short description and book contents.
Our 2014 subject catalogues are also available in excel format and contain short description and book contents.
- Business & Management (253kb)
- Criminology & Criminal Justice (172kb)
- Counselling and Psychotherapy (199kb)
- Education (291kb)
- Education for Practitioners (118kb)
- Essential Texts for MBA Students (61.5kb)
- Geography and Urban Studies(103kb)
- Library Reference (630kb)
- Media, Communication and Cultural Studies(201kb)
- New Books Mar – Aug 2014 (375kb)
- New Books September 2014-February 2015 (400kb)
- Nursing and Health (179kb)
- Politics (296kb)
- Psychology (248kb)
- Research Methods (303kb)
- Social Work & Social Care (177kb)
- Sociology (340kb)
- Study Skills 2014-2015 (63.2kb)